forumfotogrootte

Gestart door mario, 20-08-2004 11:38:18

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Pepijnwk

Ik gebruik veel asmallerimage Ik weet niet of daar een gratis versie van is maar dat is echt geweldig met een druk op de knop hele mooie reducties in een formaat van keuze. Werkt heel plezierig.

Groet Pepijn
Volvo 740 gle aut, volvo 740 gl , Volvo 940 GLE 440.000 , Volvo 850 GLT 240.000,
Volvo V70 T 335.000, Volvo 245 1980 310.000

Barry_C70

Might I make a suggestion for the forum that an option be made available for users that they can choose for photos to be shrunk down to 800*600 or not. I'm sure many of us have screens more than capable of displaying pictures larger than this and its annoying to have to copy the link location and open it again to see it in full resolution without any pxelation. Perhaps even that when an image which is larger than 800*600 is posted, that the code automatically creates a link to the full sized image if they HAVE to remain that small.

Bandwidth can't be the problem since the photos aren't hosted on the forum server and I think this would be a good development for the forum

my 2 cents

Robert Haven

Citaat van: Barry_C70 op 24-02-2008 16:41:14
Might I make a suggestion for the forum that an option be made available for users that they can choose for photos to be shrunk down to 800*600 or not. I'm sure many of us have screens more than capable of displaying pictures larger than this and its annoying to have to copy the link location and open it again to see it in full resolution without any pxelation. Perhaps even that when an image which is larger than 800*600 is posted, that the code automatically creates a link to the full sized image if they HAVE to remain that small.

Bandwidth can't be the problem since the photos aren't hosted on the forum server and I think this would be a good development for the forum

my 2 cents
mee eens  :eusa_clap:

Hans Duiven

Goede tip Barry.

Hans

thuur

Citaat van: Hans Duiven op 04-01-2010 20:03:51
Goede tip Barry.

Hans

Je kunt ook de foto met je muis slepen naar de adresbalk of het tabblad (browserafhankelijk).

Gr ;)

stevie-27

hoi ik ben steven ,

hoe krijg ik een foto bij mn profiel ?

elianmars

Citaat van: stevie-27 op 22-02-2010 20:17:06
hoi ik ben steven ,

hoe krijg ik een foto bij mn profiel ?

Knop "profiel" aanklikken, dan links "Forumprofielinformatie" aanklikken. Dan kun je een foto toevoegen.

stevie-27

geprobeerd dan wil ik mn eigen foto plaatsen  . .
dan druk ik profiel veranderen maar komt geen foto
ook niet als k een ontwerp van het forum kies blijft blanco

elianmars

Citaat van: stevie-27 op 22-02-2010 20:25:13
geprobeerd dan wil ik mn eigen foto plaatsen  . .
dan druk ik profiel veranderen maar komt geen foto
ook niet als k een ontwerp van het forum kies blijft blanco

Probeer het eens met een foto van max 100x100 pixels.

marcelV70R had er gisteren ook problemen mee, maar ik zie net dat het hem toch gelukt is.

stevie-27